Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin carving




Sunday we had our Halloween dinner. I did spider steaks, mashed potato ghosts, orange jello, squash, carrots, orange sherbet punch, oh and pumpkin soup. It was fun. Later that evening, we carved our pumpkins. This was a first for Amanda. She had a lot of fun. What was really funny is that Kameron did not want to stick his hand in his pumpkin and clean it out. Finally, when no one else would do it, he did. As you can see in the photos, it wasn't his favorite. We did keep our pumpkin seeds and I roasted them the other night. Yummy!

2 Please comment here:

Whitnee said...

man, I missed that dinner? Sounded fun. The boys are getting huge

Wesley said...

Hahaha, while you guys were carving pumpkin we were anxiously waiting for a roast to cook. Looks like we missed out! Well what I mean is, I missed out. What is it with your boys and slime on their hands. I can't get Wesley to carve a pumpkin either. He just hates gutting the thing out. So I guess you can call us Halloween Humbugs!